Nazara Applied sciences IPO Allotment Standing Verify On-line LIVE at BSE: Nazara Applied sciences preliminary public provide (IPO) was subscribed a whopping 175.46 occasions.
Nazara Technologies IPO
Nazara Technologies IPO Applied sciences IPO Allotment Standing was more likely to be finalized on twenty fourth March.
Nazara Technologies IPO In keeping with studies, it could be finalized in the present day. Right here is how one can test Nazara Applied sciences IPO Allotment Standing LIVE On-line on BSE WEBSITE bseindia.com:-
Step 1 – Go to link – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Step 2 – Choose Fairness
Step 3 – Choose Challenge Identify (Nazara Applied sciences IPO)
Step 4- Enter Utility Quantity in addition to PAN
Step 5 – Click on on search button to know the Nazara Applied sciences IPO Allotment Standing of Share Subscription
Nazara Applied sciences IPO
– The Rs 583-crore preliminary public provide obtained bids for 51,25,17,642 shares in opposition to 29,20,997 shares on provide, in line with NSE knowledge.
– The portion reserved for certified institutional consumers (QIBs) was subscribed 103.77 occasions, non institutional traders 389.89 occasions and retail particular person traders (RIIs) 75.29 occasions.
– The preliminary public provide of 5,294,392 fairness shares was in a worth vary of Rs 1,100-1,101 per share.
Nazara Applied sciences on Tuesday mopped up a bit over Rs 261 crore from anchor traders.
– The corporate, backed by ace investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, is popularly recognized for its video games on World Cricket Championship, Chhota Bheem and Motu Patlu collection.
– Explaining the rational behind the IPO, the corporate mentioned itemizing of fairness shares will improve its model identify and supply liquidity to the present shareholders.
– Nazara Applied sciences itemizing will even present a public marketplace for fairness shares in India.
– The fairness shares are proposed to be listed on BSE and NSE.
– ICICI Securities, IIFL Securities, Jefferies India Personal Restricted and Nomura Monetary Advisory and Securities (India) Personal Restricted have been the managers to the Nazara Applied sciences provide.